OnePlus Nord CE 5G has finally been launched in India. The price of the phone that everyone is excited to go for starts at Rs 22,999. This is a mid-range smartphone with three storage options that the company has released and it is available for pre-order from today on Amazon and OnePlus.in. You can also pre-book it from the OnePlus Experience Store.
With the chipset in the phone, you also get the X52 5G modem. In addition to Ismin 5G SA/NSA support, there will also be N78 support in India. Fast charging has been provided in OnePlus Nord CE (Core Edition) 5G, which charges the phone from 0 to 70 percent in 30 minutes. Apart from this, even after the big display, big battery, it is only 7.9mm thick and it weighs 170 grams. According to OnePlus, this is their thinnest and lightest smartphone till date.
You can check the table for other details.
|Model||OnePlus Nord CE 5G|
|Display||6.43 inch Full HD + Fluid AMOLED display
90Hz refresh rate
|Chipset||Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 8nm Chipset|
|RAM||6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM|
|Internal Storage||128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 Internal Storage|
|Battery||4500mAh Battery + Warp Charge 30T Plus Fast Charging Support|
|Software||Android 11 + OxygenOS 11|
|Rear Camera||64 megapixels (f/1.79 aperture, LED flash light) + 8 megapixels (119° ultra wide angle lens, f/2.25 aperture) + 2 megapixels (mono sensor, f/2.4 aperture)|
|Front camera||16 megapixels (selfie camera, f/2.45 aperture)|
|Sim Slot||Dual sim slot|
|Fingerprint sensor||In-display fingerprint sensor|
OnePlus Nord CE 5G price and offer details.
- 6GB + 128GB Storage Variant – 22,999 INR
- 8GB + 128GB Storage Variant – 24,999 INR
- 12GB + 256GB Storage Variant – 27,999 INR
- For buying the phone from the OnePlus website, customers will get a voucher of Rs 1000, which is now the time to buy the OnePlus product.
- Customers buying from Amazon will get Amazon Pay cashback of Rs.500.
- One can also get an offer of Rs 1000 and no cost EMI of up to 6 months if you buy with HDFC card.
- Jio prepaid users can also avail cashback of up to Rs 150 on recharging the new phone with a tariff of Rs 999.